CombatCritic's

CombatCritic's

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Kayak and Delta Share Core Values - Zero Integrity And Dishonesty


I found @Delta fare on @Kayak for $757 round-trip to Naples, Italy today, but when I spent 10 minutes entering our personal details and credit card info and then hit "enter", Delta refused to process the ticket and doubled the price! 

The transaction even hit my credit card because I received a text alert warning me of a possible fraudulent transaction. When I replied, telling my bank that it was not fraud, they replied and told me that the transaction had already been reversed.

As a retired military officer, integrity is my mantra. Obviously, Kayak.com and Delta Airlines do not undertsand the meaning of the word.

WTFO? Shame on you both!

CombatCritic Gives Kayak.com and Delta Airlines 1 Bomb Out Of 10 And A Spot On MY Quickly Growing "WALL OF SHAME" ... More Bombs Are Better!

One Bomb Equates To:
"Fucked Up Beyond All Repair"

Read Reviews By CombatCritic:

Yelp - Elite '14/'15/'16

Tabelog - Official Judge (Bronze)

Zomato - #1 Ranked Foodie

View my food journey on Zomato!



... And Don't Forget To Subscribe To TravelValue TV on YouTube


Tabelog Reviewer CombatCriticView my food journey on Zomato!




Title: Editorial: Kayak and Delta Share Core Values - Zero Integrity And Dishonesty

Key Words: Kayak, Delta Airlines, Delta, airlines, airfare, Kayak.com, Delta.com, CombatCritic, TravelValue, travel, value, company, service, review, Yelp, Zomato, Tabelog

No comments:

Post a Comment