CombatCritic's

CombatCritic's

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Dominick Campos (Kansas City, MO): "Christian" Handyman Took My Money, But Did Not Finish The Job

Dominick Campos (Kansas City, MO): "Christian" Handyman Took My Money, But Did Not Finish The Job

Dominick Campos
5022 NW Woody Creek Lane
Kansas City, MO 64151
(816) 824-1799

Dominick Campos is a handyman from Kansas City, Missouri. I paid him over $6000 in cash (IRS), a very fair wage, but he DID NOT COMPLETE the work he promised and was paid to perform.

He promised to reroute water, which had been causing damage to our roof, into a planter, but failed to complete the work as agreed. He also failed to complete replacement of the wood trim on the top portion of our chimney we had agreed on because "it was too high" and was afraid he would get hurt. He also failed to repair and paint window trim as promised. 

Because I trusted him, a self-proclaimed "devout Christian", I made the mistake of paying him in advance. When we finally met, he promised to complete the repairs and I even gave him an additional $30 for supplies, but he later backed-out, promising to return the $30, but he never did. It will cost me an additional $1,000 to finish the work Dominick Campos failed to complete.

Dominick Campos, a Kansas City Handyman, did poor to average work, took advantage of me, I feel he cannot be trusted, and his integrity is very questionable.

CombatActivist Gives Dominick Campos, Handyman, 1 Out of 10 Bombs ... More Bombs Are Good!

I CANNOT RECOMMEND DOMINICK CAMPOS FOR HANDYMAN SERVICES IN KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI OR ANYWHERE FOR THAT MATTER

Key Words: Dominick Campos, Dominick, Campos, Kansas City, Missouri, Kansas, handyman, service, services, plumbing, electrical, construction, CombatCritic, TravelValue, travel, value, 66044, KS, IRS, Internal Revenue Service

No comments:

Post a Comment